* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 am 

As the person who probably holds a minority view on more threads than any other GOM, maybe I'm expected to do likewise about Ken, and to a limited extent maybe I do.

Ken clearly has a history of forum disruption. From his first post on GOM in another ego:
Quote:
Hello Grumpers, Having been thrown off a variety of forums for correcting numerous people's rosy misconceptions of reality,......
we knew it would likely get acrimonious.

In terms of forum behaviour he is a right pain in the posterior, hijacking threads and banging on about the same ole, same ole. He also has an abrasive discourteous posting manner which unfortunately many GOM consider de rigueur.

In his defence he does have a point about the pretty racist-like attitude towards just about any Muslims that permeates this forum. He is right that it is not difficult to understand (but not justify) what motivates some Muslims, and Palestinians in particular, to commit acts of terrorism toward Israel and the Western world. He is right that Israel's behaviour towards the Arabs has been less than diplomatic to put it mildly and that combined with the West's traditional support for Israel would likely have consequences. That is not the same as condoning terrorism.

I stand to be corrected, perhaps by the man himself, but I think that one of his previous incarnations was not quite as rabidly anti EU as most GOM and would cut through some of the Mailesque postings with some facts on the subject.

It is such a pity that his potential benefit to the forum is ruined by his appalling lack of forum etiquette.
So does his forum behaviour warrant some form of ban/suspension? IMO yes, but there are one or two who ought to be in the queue ahead of him for the exit. :mrgreen:
Sadly he wouldn't be the first person get banned who also happened to provide a degree of much-needed alternative opinion. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 am 

Jethro wrote:
Rob wrote:
The four bys and the masons run the planet.

Not too sure about the Masons Rob my dad and my brother were both masons, they never ruled the world or got any special treatment for their masonic works, but they did raise a stack of money for charity. It was not for me, could not be doing with all that ceremonial shite they did, it was all very snobby, I hate that kind of thing.

Out of 44, 14 presidents of the US were Masons. So I'd say my claim was pretty close.

Even the One Dollar Bills have Masonic symbols on them.

Stars of David and references to the New World Order in Latin inscribed on them

My brother is a Mason and his lodge is Jewish. Very Jewish. He's not, he's a Bon Viveur with no inclination to run the planet either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm 

I'm aware of the links to the presidents of the US. My dad visited a lodge in America, apparently he had to check with London before agreeing to attending the meeting out there. He said it was nothing like how it is done in the UK, I'm not sure what he meant exactly, it was never of interest to me, his masonic hobby.

My brother resigned from his London lodge because it was over run by Jewish, mainly London black cab drivers. They always joked that the nights they met no bugger could get a cab in London.
He is still a member of a lodge near to where he lives, I think he likes getting away from the wife, and unlike golf you can stay warm and dry. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 pm 

So what's the problem then? I can cut down my anti zionist posts a bit but I'm sure not going to stop occasionally commenting on important things people don't notice (Like that Axlerod slimebag becoming adviser to your future PM). Some people don't like the endless anti-muslim, anti-coloured, anti-immigrant drivel that you so freely permit. So why shouldn't I occasionally even things out? Or is this forum too controlled by the certain section I keep an eye on?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:34 pm 

Kenneth wrote:
Or is this forum too controlled by the certain section.

Yes that must be it Kenneth. :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: The mods are watching you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:55 pm 

Considering this is in the 'Shitbin' there seems to be a lot of people willing to read and comment about it.

:? :? :?

BTW I fully concur with Eyeore's take on Kenny's contributions. There's a lot of truth in them, he just needs to work on his 'presentation'

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:31 pm 

Rob wrote:
He just needs to work on his 'presentation' :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or over presentation in his case. I doubt the penny will drop before he goes too far.

Post subject: Re: Someone still cares!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:14 pm 

St. George, being a Palestinian, sure wouldn't be pleased with modern brits.
His alleged mothers place in Palestine, Lydda, is now called Lod, and is squatted by Israelis.

Shit-binned!

Now shape up or ship out.

Fool!

Last edited by CJ on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionist crap

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:52 am 

If you bothered to check out Rense.com every now and then (middle column, scroll down), you'd find that colluding with the USAy has proved a bigger threat to your freedom than being part of Europe.
BTW, UKIP's been nobbled:
http://foi-ukip.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shit-binned!

Last edited by CJ on Mon May 19, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The usual

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:32 pm 

CJ wrote:
Freedom of speech in this country has gone down the pan.

LOL! That's a bit rich coming from a mod who repeatedly censors criticism of Zionism.

Thus keeping you on the Board!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:36 pm 

CJ wrote:
Freedom of speech in this country has gone down the pan.

Stop censoring people then, hypocrite!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7