* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:52 pm 

quirky wrote:
I can’t see what the fuss is about.
If people don’t want locked up for terrorist offences, simply don’t join terrorist plot or go back to the Country you came from!

Or have the audacity to shout "Rubbish!" at a ZNL politician at their conference.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 572847.ece

Be very, very careful what you wish for. You might just get.

Remember the guildford 4, birmingham 6 and a very, very corrupt West Midlands Police?

Do you really think that the definition "terrorist" is anything other than what a government says it is? This law will be applied to ANYONE who dissents. As it was in Northern Ireland (and promptly produced an army of willing terrorists and 3000 dead)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 pm 

simon.w wrote:
quirky wrote:
Well see. I tend not to join jhadist groups, so I doubt I will be affected.

The law will apply to all so called "terrorist activity" which will include anything that is contrary to the wishes of the ruling party. Walter Wolfgang was arrested under s 44 the Terrorism Act for shouting the word "nonsense" at Jack Straw during a Labour Party conference.

He was taken out of a hall and had a bit of a to do with plod, not banged up for 7 weeks.

Thing is, we have to suffer for the greater good. If a few innocents get banged up, then it is better than scraping people in body bags, surely? Would I want to be locked? Of course not, by I accept that may be the price we have to pay? I doubt people wanted their guts spread out over Normandy, but those that did paid a price for the rest of us.

A few 'innocent' Muslims find themselves in pokey? Better than 60 pairs of arms and legs strewn over a tube station.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm 

Lead me to the cells boys.

I'll gladly serve 42 days with tele, books, food etc, in solitary (if I want it) for £3,000 a day.

What the hell's all the fuss about BoBo?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:00 pm 

quirky wrote:

He was taken out of a hall and had a bit of a to do with plod, not banged up for 7 weeks.

If he does it tomorrow, the law will allow him to be banged up for 7 weeks. On a politicians say so

Happy about that?

These guys aren't.

.Image

I do find it rather tasteless that you use Normandy as an example of paying prices. They sacrificed EVERYTHING so that Politicians could NOT take away our liberties. You on the other hand, spit on their graves by handing ANY future government the exact powers they fought against.

Enjoy it while it lasts. New Labour know who you are, what you vote, where you live, where you work, what you earn, they read the emails you send and listen to your phone calls (yes, they really do). Just takes one of them of them to decide you are a threat to them and it's Belmarsh for you.

If you want to get rid of Islamic terrorists, ban Islam on Health and Safety grounds. Leave me and my rights alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:07 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:
quirky wrote:

Be very, very careful what you wish for. You might just get.

Just as long as the freed 'innocent' Muzzie doesn't claim his 72 virgins standing next to one of your children, eh?

No doubt you will be saying 'better than ten guilty go free than one innocent go to jail' whilst they lower what is left into the grave?

You people are always on the side of the 'civil liberties' the further you are away from the coal face, but some of us have to live with your chioces.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:10 pm 

I have done nothing wrong, so why am I losing my liberties?

If the Muslim community breeds nutters, punish the Muslim community, not me.

Simple enough?

Close down the Mosques, close down the Islamic schools, throw those without UK passports out and serve the rest up a bacon sandwich every day until they leave.

Let THEM sort it out. Leave me and my rights alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 pm 

Labour are hell bent on rushing in this legislation, only now ,when Islamist terrorism is the current threat. What were they doing in the 1970s when the IRA were the ones blowing up pubs and other public places on the UK mainland? Although they accepted internment in Northern Ireland they did not enact any similar legislation on the UK mainland. Given the very close links between Irish Catholicism and Labour I am not surprised, they seemed to be willing to accept the slaughter of UK citizens when the Popes troops were on the march.

The grandfather of the current Labour transport secretary, Ruth Kelly, was an IRA terrorist. Had he stuck to his hunger strike the smirking bitch would never have been born.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm 

Victor Fawlty wrote:
I suspect you may be wasting your time Quirky. You see, every so often the 'bandwgon' phenomena sets in on a forum.
This has happened here. In spite of being hopelessly out of touch with public opinion, our boyos will stick to their guns come what may. They should in future be known as the "Chakrabarti, bleeding heart, friends of Allah"
Sadly, their hatred of Gordon Brown has allowed them to adopt a "If Brown's for it, then I'm against it" mindset. While this might (I agree) apply most of the time, it does not apply all of the time.

The thing is Victor, these people have been wrong EVERY time. Every day since these immigrants came we have been giving them an inch and and losing a mile. They now have, as Powell predicted, the whip hand and we are made to suffer. OH would be the first to admit that he was pro Muslim right up to 6/7/2005 and guess what? When HIS way of life takes one in the eye he sees the danger! No matter how many people lived in multi cultural hell hole, he couldn't see it.

You are on the side of the majority of decent people or the side of the terrorist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:21 pm 

quirky wrote:

No doubt you will be saying 'better than ten guilty go free than one innocent go to jail' whilst they lower what is left into the grave?

You people are always on the side of the 'civil liberties' the further you are away from the coal face, but some of us have to live with your chioces.

If you want muslims locked up or dealt with, just say so. I couldn't agree
more, scum the lot of them. Kill them all etc.

Locking up muslim terrorist susepcts in the uk for 42 days would not have saved
a single life, but will allow everyone in the country to be acted against by a
tyrannical state.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:25 pm 

Officer Dibble wrote:
I could understand this maybe if there had been cases of terrorists getting off because 28 days hadn't been enough but if they're not using the time they have now, what's the point? It seems so arbitrary. Wasn't it 90 days they originally wanted? I wonder if they just pull these figures out of their arses.

So the fact that we didn't need it before means we don't need it now or in the future?

My house has never been on fire therefore I will never need a fire brigade?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:27 pm 

quirky wrote:
The thing is Victor, these people have been wrong EVERY time. Every day since these immigrants came we have been giving them an inch and and losing a mile. They now have, as Powell predicted, the whip hand and we are made to suffer. OH would be the first to admit that he was pro Muslim right up to 6/7/2005 and guess what? When HIS way of life takes one in the eye he sees the danger! No matter how many people lived in multi cultural hell hole, he couldn't see it.

You are on the side of the majority of decent people or the side of the terrorist.

You really are a rather thick. What has a law that allows anyone in the country that
the government of the day doesn't like, have to do with immigration?

Throw out all immigrants if you want. Join the BNP if you want. Who cares. Once
you've got rid off all the muslims and anyone else you don't like, you'll be
left with a government with outrageous powers and time on their hands. You are
next.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:
I have done nothing wrong

You supported immigrantion and multi culture, ask our mutual friend from Bradford. You don't like the price tag? You can't say you weren't told the price.

JP lost his liberties long ago and you laughed at him.

"When they came for me, there was no one left"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:41 pm 

bobo wrote:
you've got rid off all the muslims and anyone else you don't like, you'll be
left with a government with outrageous powers and time on their hands. You are
next.

We have been listening to you and your 'human rights' mob for too long and look where it got us! The terrorists and the gangs own the streets and we cannot go out. Thanks!

That is the best argument for making sure we get the correct type of Government!!!! A Government we can trust, a Government that have our interests at heart. Not the ususal crap that have sold us down the river for the last twenty years

Perhaps people would vote in greater numbers if they knew that the Government of the day had these powers. Vote BNP and we know the type of people we are using those powers to defend.

We have heard of Rights for this and that group. What about my right to enter MY city without getting blown up?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 pm 

On R4 at lunchtime a Labourite had the following put to him,

a, If the House of Commons votes this through, it will never get past the Lords.
b, If they use their rights to force it through after being rejected by the Lords, it will be in breach of EU human rights legislation.

He had no answer for that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:45 pm 

quirky wrote:
Well see. I tend not to join jhadist groups, so I doubt I will be affected.

The old "I haven't done anything - so I have nothing to fear" mistake.

Haven't you noticed that the tough action you propose and desire against Islamic nutters operating in this country is, in fact, NOT happening?

Doesn't the government's actions so far indicate they are actually unwilling to take any serious action against such people? They support them, provide state benefits etc

C4 exposes rhetoric in the Mosques. C4 gets investigated FFS

Why don't they amend/repeal the HRA so they can succeed with deportations?

Do you want to protest against the Labour government at their next conference? You can't. They have shut down all such expression against their regime using anti-terror legislation and the police.

Can't you see the disctinction between what they are actually doing and achieving and what they want for their further subjugation?

Trying to blame the death of final salary schemes in the private sector on anything other than the Government is bollocks. Trying to justify tax payers funding schemes that are more generous than tax payers can get for themselves is bollocks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next