* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:
I do find it rather tasteless that you use Normandy as an example of paying prices. They sacrificed EVERYTHING so that Politicians could NOT take away our liberties. You on the other hand, spit on their graves by handing ANY future government the exact powers they fought against.

Ask the few that are still alive if this is the England they stormed the beaches for? Ask them if the brothers they left in the sand died so a Pakistani could blow up women and children. Ask them if they fought to become a multi ethnic hell hole. Ask them if locking up terrorists is a good thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:53 pm 

quirky wrote:

Perhaps people would vote in greater numbers if they knew that the Government of the day had these powers. Vote BNP and we know the type of people we are using those powers to defend.

I'd love to have some BNP representatives in parliament, it'd be great fun to
laugh at if they are all as eloquent and intelligent as yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:59 pm 

bobo wrote:

I'd love to have some BNP representatives in parliament, it'd be great fun to
laugh at if they are all as eloquent and intelligent as yourself.

Well thanks. The BNP are saying what the rest of us are thinking though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:06 pm 

Whinge Commander wrote:
On R4 at lunchtime a Labourite had the following put to him,

a, If the House of Commons votes this through, it will never get past the Lords.
b, If they use their rights to force it through after being rejected by the Lords, it will be in breach of EU human rights legislation.

He had no answer for that.

They're not bothered. They've got 70% of the population fooled (if the opinion polls are correct), so they just carry on.

After the next terrorist attack, which is inevitable, they will say "This is why we asked for the 42 days and you wouldn't give it to us".

Trying to blame the death of final salary schemes in the private sector on anything other than the Government is bollocks. Trying to justify tax payers funding schemes that are more generous than tax payers can get for themselves is bollocks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 pm 

Olly Garchy wrote:
After the next terrorist attack, which is inevitable, they will say "This is why we asked for the 42 days and you wouldn't give it to us".

Now we need 90 days, then 180. Then Gulags

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:33 pm 

I suspect that if Brown is successful and 42 detention without trial is introduced, Nick Griffin and his fellow travellers will be amongst the first to be hauled in for questioning.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:16 pm 

simon.w wrote:
I suspect that if Brown is successful and 42 detention without trial is introduced, Nick Griffin and his fellow travellers will be amongst the first to be hauled in for questioning.

An excellent point. The same government bringing this in has tried twice to convict Nick Griffin of inciting racial hatred... in one case for making remarks most of us have made about Islam. The same police chiefs that claim they need this law tried to have Dispatches prosecuted for the same offence... for simply showing what goes on in many British mosques. Labour has allowed virtually unchecked immigration and called anyone who balks at it a racist. How anyone could possibly believe Labour is working for the interests of the white man against immigrants beats the hell out of me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 pm 

Olly Garchy wrote:

They're not bothered. They've got 70% of the population fooled (if the opinion polls are correct), so they just carry on.

I see it completely differently. The 'terrorists Rights' scum are the ones that have 30% fooled.

Oh, and if the terrorists ever do strike and the police say they had no evidence to lock them up, the blood will be on you and your ilk's hands.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:35 pm 

simon.w wrote:

I think if that happens and lots of 'White' people are banged up, you will the biggest landslide ever as the BNP will be swept to power and we will get our Country back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm 

quirky wrote:
Olly Garchy wrote:

I see it completely differently. The 'terrorists Rights' scum are the ones that have 30% fooled.

Oh, and if the terrorists ever do strike and the police say they had no evidence to lock them up, the blood will be on you and your ilk's hands.

We already have laws to bang up Terrorists. We used them against the IRA and have used them against Alkie Ada.

What the Stalinists in ZNL want is to bang up "suspects" without charge. Take a look outside. One quarter of the entire CCTV cameras on the planet are looking at you and watching you. Why?

Because you are already a suspect. Now Snotty Dour-McBean will have the power to really treat you like the criminal he knows we all are.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:41 pm 

quirky wrote:

I think if that happens and lots of 'White' people are banged up, you will the biggest landslide ever as the BNP will be swept to power and we will get our Country back.

Do people really forget a World War that quickly?

That is exactly what happened in Germany a mere 70 years ago. The Germans didn't get "their country" back from the Jews, they got annihilated and carpet bombed, Europe was split in two and on the verge of nuclear war for forty years, 50 million lost their lives and hundreds of millions were condemned to eating potato soup and digging salt in Siberia whilst the ruling elites bathed in Vodka.

Are you really that thick to think the BNP would do any different to Hitler? Brown has just given ANY future Govt the same sort of power Hitler awarded himself.

Remarkable.

I have now removed myself from the Electoral roll and will invest vast quantities of my energies making myself invisible to the State. My money and shares are already safely transferred to Lichtenstein where not even the EU can get their grubby little claws on it, I shall apply for my new passport this year, thereby avoiding DNA/Iris/fingerprint scans for at least the next ten years by which time I shall **** off and live in an independant Scotland. Luckily my driving licence is an old paper German one and try though they might (and yes, they did try), they cannot take it away from me until I die. One less chip and pin to nail in my coffin, the bastards.

My subscription to Private Eye will be through a PO Box number (MI5 always like to know who the subversives are), my company will be run by Trustees on the Isle of Man or Belize, my "loyalty" cards went in the bin a long time ago (when Tesco "offered" to help ZNL "study" our boozing habits) and as many transactions as I can will be made in cash.

If they want me, they will have to find me.

Amazing. I used to listen to the stories of newly liberated East Germans and now find myself using the same tactics they did to lie low.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:
quirky wrote:
Olly Garchy wrote:

We already have laws to bang up Terrorists. We used them against the IRA and have used them against Alkie Ada.

What the Stalinists in ZNL want is to bang up "suspects" without charge. Take a look outside. One quarter of the entire CCTV cameras on the planet are looking at you and watching you. Why?

Because you are already a suspect. Now Snotty Dour-McBean will have the power to really treat you like the criminal he knows we all are.

But we never stopped them, OH, not really, not when the IRA were on their game. The problem here is these people are not interested in anything but killing as many of us as possible. In that sense, they are not really 'terrorists' as such. They don't have an agenda in the same way that IRA or even animal rights etc. have.

The IRA wanted us out of Ireland, they wanted to terrorise us in order to make us hate the Northen Irish. It worked too to an extent. So even if a bomb did not kill people it still worked by causing panic and civil unrest. A 'bad' bomb could cause a loss of support.

The sucide bomber sees it from a completely different viewpoint. He is killing us to get to paradise. He has no adgenda as such. He hates us and wants us dead so that he gets his virgins. The IRA man could be stopped because he did not fancy prison, a bomb going of in his car or a bullet to the head. The terrorist is going to die, he only wants to take as many of us as he can.

We have to stop him no matter the cost because the price we pay if we fail to catch him in time is too great.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 pm 

quirky wrote:
But we never stopped them, OH, not really, not when the IRA were on their game.

And when we banged them up without trial, they became a truly lethal force.

As I keep saying, this new law applies to us all, not just Muslims. What did I do wrong to lose my liberty?

Nothing.

It is being used against ALL of us, guilty or not, because we are now officially ALL suspects in the eyes of the State.

Tyranny cannot be far away now. Just last week a Policeman told some White Christians he would arrest them for hate crimes if they tried to convert Muslims in Britain.

As of tomorrow, they could be jailed for 7 weeks just for talking to a Muslim. No trial, no charges, no questioning even, no verdict. Just "suspected". Sit there for 7 weeks until you have learned your lesson, scum.

Animal Rights Protesters? ZNLspeak for "Terrorists". Anti Hunt protesters? ZNLspeak for Terrorists.

Or daring to criticise Jack Straw at a public meeting. ZNLspeak for a Terrorist.

Wait for the demand for 90 days. It is coming.

On a seperate Note

Quote:
Congratulations are due to the honourable member for Glasgow central, Mohammed Sarwar, who has secured, as the price for his voting for 42 days detention, assurances that he can pass his seat down to his son.

I thought ZNL hated the concept of hereditary seats in the House!

Hat tip to Guido

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:18 pm 

If and when this 42 day holiday detention comes into being, there'll be quite a few old boys from the valleys admitting they were in the "Free Wales Army" in the 1960's.
I can see 'em now, swearing blind that they're still loyal to the cause and liable to blow up the Millennium Stadium at a moments notice.
Indeed, I've already heard on the Welsh Terrorist grapevine that quite a few are making their way to Brecon and Hereford where they intend cursing, threatening, and throwing flour-bombs at any S.A.S. boyos they find there.

At £3,000 a day compo they'll be bloody queueing up to get in.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:24 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:

Do people really forget a World War that quickly?

That is exactly what happened in Germany a mere 70 years ago. The Germans didn't get "their country" back from the Jews, they got annihilated and carpet bombed, Europe was split in two and on the verge of nuclear war for forty years, 50 million lost their lives and hundreds of millions were condemned to eating potato soup and digging salt in Siberia whilst the ruling elites bathed in Vodka.

I will say one thing OH, the lessons of the Second World War have NOT been learned. The driving force of the NAZI Party coming to power was not the racism as such, it was the grinding poverty and the terrible conditions that the German people faced that drove them into the arms of the NAZIS. Smash people to the brink of savagery and they turn into savages.

Look around the Country, not just the leafy suburbs, but go a little deeper. Try looking a further inside the City boundaries. People are living in real hardship. Don’t get me wrong, the welfare state covers much of it up, but even then you have to look far or scratch the surface to see the real underbelly of our Nation. Make no mistake, OH, dismantle the welfare state in SOME parts of the Country and the powder keg goes up. We (I include myself) sneer at the dole scroungers with their SOMA weed and Trisha and the weekly giro, but Labour and the Tories before them (look at the figures) have used unemployment and dope to subdue the seething masses. Had pre war Germans had a welfare state and enough weed, the Second World War would never taken place.

When things get tight, the ethnic tensions come to the fore, because they are the most obvious difference. This is the thing that the multi culturalist people fail to understand; It is poor conditions (for whatever reason) that drive most of the racism, not ‘bad people’.

Ask anyone in the inner city, we are on the edge of a disaster that will make the riots of the early eighties look like a pre teen disco.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next