* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:25 pm 

Victor Fawlty wrote:
I've already heard on the Welsh Terrorist grapevine that quite a few are making their way to Brecon and Hereford where they intend cursing, threatening, and throwing flour-bombs at any S.A.S. boyos they find there.

Make sure they wear Burkhas or there won't be much to send back to the Valleys. I spent a few days in Hereford once. Once that lot in the SAS barracks fill up on cider, they start eating eating babies and arse raping guard dogs.

Not a pleasant sight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:27 pm 

quirky wrote:
Ask anyone in the inner city, we are on the edge of a disaster that will make the riots of the early eighties look like a pre teen disco.

And thanks to Snotty, that riot can now never take place. Protest is banned.

I WANT a riot. I WANT the freedom to riot. It stuffed Maggie and the Poll Tax and something CHANGED.

It has NOTHING to do with Terrorism

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:45 pm 

Can't see the big deal here. If the police etc say there is a bigger threat from terrorist loonies, I believe them. Lock the turdrags up for 100 days ,who gives a shit,anyway prison is nice they say.
These arseholes are not rational ,you can't reason with them, you have to give the police and MI5 additional powers, otherwise they can't be effective. No good letting some moron with a deathwish out in 20 days and a few days later he takes out half a train, not if another two weeks might get some evidence
Looks to me like we got some of those goldarned Guardianistas in this place, time to clean the stables of nancy boys and wimpish unnatural tendencies.

Slavery -it gets shit done!

John C. Wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm 

Oh, that riot WILL take place alright and I think it may turn out to be a blood bath. I think you should be carefull what you wish for.

I have to be honest here, the last thing I (a BNP supporter) wants is a race riot. I feel there is a lot, and I mean, a lot of anger on the streets. Not just food/fuel prices, immigration but knife and gun crime as well as the 7/7 thing going on. I have heard it said that a hot period can cause riots, I hope to Christ that is wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 pm 

quirky wrote:
I can’t see what the fuss is about. I fully support this action, but then again, I don’t intend to blow up tube trains or drive a burning car into an airport. You people are all the same, it is all about the terrorists and care not a jot about the victims.

If people don’t want locked up for terrorist offences, simply don’t join terrorist plot or go back to the Country you came from! What are we waiting for? Another 7/7? I would have preferred 90 days of 90 years, but we have to do what ever it takes to remove the scum off the streets.

Why can’t we put the British first for a change?

I'm sure you'd also be quite happy to have an SSID chip implanted in your butt, solely in the interest of "national security", of course. This could then be upgraded to zap you when you commit a crime, like speeding or putting the wrong rubbish in a bin or not kneeling before an official of the Patriot party.
You're another duped plonker who needs to understand this:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." -- Herman Goering

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 pm 

Sciatico wrote:

That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." -- Herman Goering

It may have escaped your notice but we are under attack. WE have been attacked in our own backyard, by people have been allowed to settle here and who hate us.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:59 pm 

quirky wrote:
Squirrel Nutcase wrote:
Centuries of our rights sacrificed.

The 'right' to be murdered by immigrant suicide bombers? lock them up or kick them out, but FFS stop them before they destroy us.

Eeerm, you better lock up doctors and drunk driver first while you're at it. They are responsible for far far more unnecessary deaths.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:06 pm 

quirky wrote:

It may have escaped your notice but we are under attack. WE have been attacked in our own backyard, by people have been allowed to settle here and who hate us.

So why have the Government just introduced the right to lock up white, middle class old ladies for 7 weeks on no evidence?

Why does the State want the power to lock up white, Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Atheist handicapped people with no evidence then?

Because that is what the State has asked for. Not the right to lock up Muslim extremists, but the right to lock us ALL up without trial.

You just don't get it do you? You are a BNP supporter. Do you REALLY think that Stalinist Brown or his MArxist mates don't have YOU in their sights?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:10 pm 

quirky wrote:
Sciatico wrote:

That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." -- Herman Goering

So what. We were "at war" with the IRA for decades and didn't need 42 days detention then.

BTW. We were duped into supporting the flattening of two distant Muslim countries by similar bullshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:12 pm 

How much more hot air can a poor boy take? :?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:18 pm 

"Hello Police? Mohammed here. Someone I know at the mosque is trying to buy Chappati flour"

42 days later, no charge, no evidence (of course).

"See Abdul? I told you they were stupid. Did they give you the £126,000 in cash?"

"Yes, in cash. For playing a PS3 all day. I made their lives hell. I demanded Halal toilet paper! Your turn next Mohammed, we nearly have enough now to fund a terror campaign in Denmark"

Meanwhile, in a bunker somewhere in Whitehall, plans are made to "make life difficult" for those people who refused to accept the David Kelly story.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:22 pm 

quirky wrote:
Old Holborn wrote:
quirky wrote:

Be very, very careful what you wish for. You might just get.

Just as long as the freed 'innocent' Muzzie doesn't claim his 72 virgins standing next to one of your children, eh?

No doubt you will be saying 'better than ten guilty go free than one innocent go to jail' whilst they lower what is left into the grave?

You people are always on the side of the 'civil liberties' the further you are away from the coal face, but some of us have to live with your chioces.

Aaaaw... Are you scared you might get blown up by a nasty tewowist, poor Bubba?
Bad hygene in hospitals alone is hundreds of times more deadly (about 6500 people die from hospital infections annually).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:23 pm 

Pravda hard at work I see

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7449255.stm

Remember, they WANT you terrified.

Tomorrow, Tractor production up and record grain harvests. Glorious Leader saves us all from Eastern Terror.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 pm 

I think it is a pity that the Tories and Lib-Dems don't remove the Whip on this one and expose ZaNuLab's Stalinist credentials.
I don't buy the need for 42 days as that takes the pressure off the investigators, Brown is just playing politics and trying to look tough. However, nobody is really fooled by the sputtering windbag.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 pm 

Looks like the despotic regime won the vote by bribing the Ulster MPs.
The House of Lords are the only one who can stop it now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next