* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm 

The Lords will take this pathetic result of bribes and threats to the effing cleaners

Quote:
1819: Amid much shouting, the Speaker upbraids a Tory MP for shouting at a party colleague who voted with the government. He tells the Conservative benches that an MP is free to vote according to his or her conscience

HA HA HA HAH AH A

800 years of Liberty just flushed down the pan by the party that murdered Kelly, has us in an illegal war that has killed hundreds of thousands of innocents and treat us with utter contempt.

Quote:

Tony Benn

Osama bin laden has won. He has destroyed the Magna Carta with the aid of the UDP and a Labour government.

Majority 9

DUP votes in favour 9

Can't wait to find out where the bodies are buried. Useless Irish XXXXX. I hope the IRA kneecap the bastards.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:52 pm 

quirky wrote:
Old Holborn wrote:
I do find it rather tasteless that you use Normandy as an example of paying prices. They sacrificed EVERYTHING so that Politicians could NOT take away our liberties. You on the other hand, spit on their graves by handing ANY future government the exact powers they fought against.

Ask the few that are still alive if this is the England they stormed the beaches for? Ask them if the brothers they left in the sand died so a Pakistani could blow up women and children. Ask them if they fought to become a multi ethnic hell hole. Ask them if locking up terrorists is a good thing.

Of course scum from a British NAZI Party could also get locked up for being a threat.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 pm 

Sciatico wrote:

Eeerm, you better lock up doctors and drunk driver first while you're at it. They are responsible for far far more unnecessary deaths.

When Doctors start leaving "infection videos" before going on to spread MRSA and we have 2000 of the bighters under 24/7 watch, you might have a point.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 pm 

Sciatico wrote:

Aaaaw... Are you scared you might get blown up by a nasty tewowist, poor Bubba?
Bad hygene in hospitals alone is hundreds of times more deadly (about 6500 people die from hospital infections annually).

Eh? What kind of logic is that? Cars kill more than knives, hardly an argument against stop and search is it?

Surely you can see that a terrorist bomb is different from a dirty scapel?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:11 pm 

Sciatico wrote:

So what. We were "at war" with the IRA for decades and didn't need 42 days detention then.

BTW. We were duped into supporting the flattening of two distant Muslim countries by similar bullshit.

That was then, this is now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:20 pm 

Sciatico wrote:
Of course scum from a British NAZI Party could also get locked up for being a threat.

It wasn't the BNP that got us into this mess. Ask yourself who let these sucide bombing immigrants into the Country?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:26 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:
quirky wrote:

It may have escaped your notice but we are under attack. WE have been attacked in our own backyard, by people have been allowed to settle here and who hate us.

So why have the Government just introduced the right to lock up white, middle class old ladies for 7 weeks on no evidence?

Why does the State want the power to lock up white, Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Atheist handicapped people with no evidence then?

Because that is what the State has asked for. Not the right to lock up Muslim extremists, but the right to lock us ALL up without trial.

You just don't get it do you? You are a BNP supporter. Do you REALLY think that Stalinist Brown or his MArxist mates don't have YOU in their sights?

Well see how many innocent white middle class OAPS are locked for 42 days.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:38 pm 

quirky wrote:
Sciatico wrote:

It wasn't the BNP that got us into this mess. Ask yourself who let these sucide bombing immigrants into the Country?

The BNP are so thick they can't even get themselves into a position to make a mess. They are also too thick to use Herman Goering's described tactics to any effect, beyond recruiting a few more gullible thickos.

I'm more interested in who sent aerial bombers into distant countries.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:46 pm 

Sciatico wrote:

The BNP are so thick they can't even get themselves into a position to make a mess. They are also too thick to use Herman Goering's described tactics to any effect, beyond recruiting a few more gullible thickos.

I'm more interested in who sent aerial bombers into distant countries.

So not a fan then? Fair comment about Iraq, but not really relevant though. Nothing justified the attacks on London or even Glasgow airport.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm 

[.

Why can’t we put the British first for a change?[/quote]

I'm sure you'd also be quite happy to have an SSID chip implanted in your butt, solely in the interest of "national security", of course. This could then be upgraded to zap you when you commit a crime, like speeding or putting the wrong rubbish in a bin or not kneeling before an official of the Patriot party.
You're another duped plonker who needs to understand this:
This is my fault. I thought they were all in the Cabinet but obviously a few are roaming free . Normally I avoid discussion with anyone whose reasoning powers are similar to a soft stool, but this needs to be sorted.
There are not just two sides to this, one being a free and open society where we all do what we want. That was a long time ago and I devoutly wish it was back ,the other is George Orwell and I really believe there is a lot of ground in between.
I personally dont know the difference between 28 and 42 days ,but I will guess it doesn't involve a large chunk of electronics wedged into my chuffbox.
I do understand the need to protect ancient liberties but I also think public life in this country, at it's best, will check the dangers of going too far.
Now ,surely that isn't an unreasonable attitude ,given that we've seen a lot worse threats than this in the past. But if 42 days might just prevent a Muslim nutter taking out London then I will just nod and say OK . That doesn't make me a Govt drone who obeys the voices zapping him from his fundement, there are many checks and balances in this country and this vote is one of them.
I went into the pub tonight and advised my driking cronies that I was now a duped plonker. We all thought it was sweet.

Groucho Marx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 pm 

quirky wrote:
Well see how many innocent white middle class OAPS are locked for 42 days.

What will you do when they DO start getting locked up?

Apologise?

We already put them in jail for refusing to pay the council tax increases whilst child rapists are allowed out on bail.

If you think that this bill has any thing to do with Alkie Ada, you are at least half as stupid as I think you are.

Rest assured. In 42 days you will confess to ANTHING. Nobody will walk away with £126,000. Tractor production up! Criminals confessing!

(by the way, 9 DUP extremists have just charged the tax payer £1.3 BILLION to vote for this er....extremist shite)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm 

Old Holborn wrote:

We already put them in jail for refusing to pay the council tax increases whilst child rapists are allowed out on bail.

That is a fair point, OH. We lock up the wrong people, but that is no excuse not to lock the correct ones too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:59 pm 

quirky wrote:

That is a fair point, OH. We lock up the wrong people, but that is no excuse not to lock the correct ones too.

No, you lock people up when they have done something wrong . NOT when you think they might do something wrong - especially when you get to decide what is right and wrong. Regardless of colour or creed.

This is the most slippery slope we have been on in the last 800 years. And that is saying something. You cannot overestimate how effing furious I am.

I am not a Muslim extremist. WHY am I now subject to the same suspicion they are? HOW DARE my servant, the State, even contemplate seeing me as a threat when I have done NOTHING?

We are now the servants of the State. The State thinks we may steal the sugar and treats us with the contempt and suspicion that common convicted criminals deserve.

HMP Britain.

Every single one of the MP's that voted for this obscene afront on MY liberties can expect an OH "special" Email if not a visit. They are not my effing masters, they are my effing servants and I intend to remind every last effing one of them of their place in the great scheme of things. If they don't like it, they can get a proper job.

Utter, utter, utter, utter, utter XXXXX. A plague of anal warts and cancer of the face on ALL OF THEM and their kindred. They are walking us into a malignent dictatorship, run by a snot gobbling, stuttering, incompetent Stalinist.

DIE Brown. DIE a painful, stinking death, full of horror, shit running down both legs, hand quivering, jaw dropping terror, cold panic, vomit inducing, sweating, confused, wide eyed, gibbering, desperate, clutching, pleading, blubbering, begging for forgiveness and whimpering like a three year old lost in a forest at nightfall.

effing DIE. Then let me piss on your face, shit down your throat and throw your bloated lifeless remains in the Irish Sea to be ravaged by Halibut who will be landed in Belfast and eaten by bowler hatted masons of the Belfast Taliban who will then shit your putrid remains into the bogs of Ulster, you carrot.

(bit peeved, have you noticed?)

Last edited by Old Holborn on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:01 pm 

Some heat in this one I see since I posted here some hours ago!

But wheher you're pro or anti 42 days, the sickening thing is that this wasn't passed on its merits but pushed through to shore up Gordon Brown's politcal ego.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:02 pm 

quirky wrote:
Old Holborn wrote:

You're assuming they will though. You seem very convinced that Gordon Brown sincerely and rightly believes that this will strike a giant blow against terrorism. Maybe you think as soon as it comes in, we're going to be hearing news stories about muslims being banged up for 42 days, left, right and centre.

It won't happen. Why do I think this? Because they've had the power to do that for 28 days for some time and they haven't been doing it. Because they don't use the considerable powers they already have to crack down on muslim extremists. Why are groups like Hizb-ut-Tahrir, which openly preach jihad against Britain and the West, still operating legally? Why, when a documentary produces evidence of hate being preached in British mosques, are the programme makers the ones prosecuted? Why, when Nick Griffin makes comparatively tame comments ("Islam is wicked"), is he arrested and charged with inciting hatred? Why are we passing laws effectively banning harsh criticism of religions?

Trust me, there will be no surge in arrests of terrorist suspects. There wasn't last time. There won't be in a few months when they decide it needs increasing to 60 days.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next