* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Saturation Peaches
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:28 pm 

whostolemyhair? wrote:
Quote:
stop distracting me from real consequential stuff and my own life.

Two young boys lost their mum. That is sad. The media circus is revolting, but those boys deserve sympathy.

You want to show sympathy? Here you go: The Israelis KILLED 2000 Palestinian children since 2002. That is not reported, preventable and of major consequence. What are you going to do about it?

Post subject: Re: Saturation Peaches
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm 

Kenneth wrote:
whostolemyhair? wrote:
[

You want to show sympathy? Here you go: The Israelis KILLED 2000 Palestinian children since 2002. That is not reported, preventable and of major consequence. What are you going to do about it?

Not lose too much sleep - am I allowed to say that on here ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:06 pm 

Kenneth wrote:

You back on that soap box again. :roll: Hijacking another thread for your pet cause.
What is your link to the Palestinians and the rag wearers of the world, are you a closet Muslim or another head case who understands very little of the world around them but think they know a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 pm 

Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth wrote:

You back on that soap box again. :roll: Hijacking another thread for your pet cause.
What is your link to the Palestinians and the rag wearers of the world, are you a closet Muslim or another head case who understands very little of the world around them but think they know a lot.

What he said !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm 

Kenneth wrote:

Quote:
In the 1930s, the emergence of organized youth cadres was rooted in the desire to form a youth paramilitary. It was believed that armed youth might bring an end to British hegemony in the Middle East. Youth were cajoled into violence by Palestinian political figures and newspapers that glorified violence and death. The Palestinian Arab Party sponsored the development of storm troops consisting solely of children and youth. A British report from the period stated that "the growing youth and scout movements must be regarded as the most probable factors for the disturbance of the peace".

As a youngster, Yasir Arafat led neighborhood children in marching and drills, beating those who did not obey. In the 1940s, Arafat's father organized a group of militants in Gaza which included Yasir Arafat and his brothers. The leader, Abu Khalid, a mathematics teacher in Gaza, gave Arafat the name Yasir in honor of the militant Yasir al-Bireh.

Modern
According to researcher Vamik Volkan, most suicide bombers in the Middle East are chosen as teenagers, educated, and then sent off to blow themselves up when they are in their late teens or early to mid-twenties.[citation needed] There have been instances where Palestinian children were involved in attacks, either as child suicide bombers or bomb transporters. On March 16, 2005, an Israeli border guard found a bomb in the school bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran at a military checkpoint near Nablus. His life was saved only because a cell phone rigged to detonate the 13-pound bomb failed to set off the explosive at the checkpoint as it had been designed to do. Eight days later, on 24, March 16-year-old Hussam Abdo was captured wearing an explosive belt, having allegedly been paid by Fatah's Tanzim branch to blow himself up at the same checkpoint. According to the Israel Defense Forces, from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, and, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted.

That is what comrade Ken supports.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm 

Tilly wrote:
Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth wrote:

What he said !

You have your quotes in a tangle, Tilly.
I said that, not Kenneth. He posts pro Muslim crap.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 pm 

Crumpy Gunt wrote:
Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth. He posts pro Muslim crap.

Everything Kenneth posts is crap. :mrgreen:

Except Kenneth (again) knows something no one else apparently does :
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... s/1.584479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You see, Peaches Geldof was a supporter of the child-killing stolen landers so I am not "hijacking this thread", I am very much On-Topic and (again) educating the clueless hordes (a thankless task).
That is also why the idiot-media they own is giving it so much coverage (for the Plonkers who still haven't twigged).

Last edited by Kenneth on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 pm 

Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth wrote:

You sound remarkably like Jethro.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:24 am 

williamtravis wrote:
Mind you does anyone remember Pistorius's unhinged rant at the Limpics when he came 2cnd
in the speed wobbling?. Totally lost his marbles that day . Out of his head in an uncontrolled
jealous rage.
Yes, I remember it, but probably a bit more accurately. There were no lost marbles, no rant, no jealous rage. What you saw was a man understandably distraught when what he had worked for over four years failed to come to fruition. In that upset state he made some comments about the length of the winner's blades and prima facie he had a point......just as prima facie he has a murder charge to answer. I don't deny that he does appear prone to jealousy more than the average bloke, but then he maybe had more to be jealous about.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 am 

Kenneth wrote:
Except Kenneth (again) knows something no one else apparently does :
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... s/1.584479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You see, Peaches Geldof was a supporter of the child-killing stolen landers.....
That article, even if true, says nothing of the sort. It just says that on discovering that she was possibly Jewish she was finding out more :roll:

I believe in that post you have clearly crossed the line from a critic of Zionism to being straight-forwardly anti-semitic. You get wind that she might, through no fault of her own, be Jewish, and your knives are out for her.

This persona's early promise has clearly proved a broken one, or should I call you Sci?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 am 

Quote:
Except Kenneth (again) knows something no one else apparently does

The classic troll smug claim..................how does Hughie Green's grand daughter warrant your attention when there is so much on your planet that needs your ex spurt opinion?

The problem with playing golf with the seniors is that half the players could not see where your ball went and the other half can not remember.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 am 

Kenneth wrote:
You see, Peaches Geldof was a supporter of the child-killing stolen landers so I am not "hijacking this thread", I am very much On-Topic and (again) educating the clueless hordes (a thankless task).
That is also why the idiot-media they own is giving it so much coverage (for the Plonkers who still haven't twigged).

Right Kenetico.

Final - and public warning.

One more thread diversion onto your anti-Zionist/anti-Semitic rantings and I will personally ensure you never post here again under any name you choose to use to promote your warped and paranoid views.

If you can't understand that, perhaps you'd better pack your bags anyway.

Troll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:44 am 

Eyeore wrote:
You see, Peaches Geldof was a supporter of the child-killing stolen landers.....That article, even if true, says nothing of the sort. It just says that on discovering that she was possibly Jewish she was finding out more :roll:

I believe in that post you have clearly crossed the line from a critic of Zionism to being straight-forwardly anti-semitic. You get wind that she might, through no fault of her own, be Jewish, and your knives are out for her.

This persona's early promise has clearly proved a broken one, or should I call you Sci?

Kenneth is anti-semitic, he is feeble minded gullible and ignorant of the world he lives in.
In his own mind he is a genius, someone who knows things we do not and will not ever understand.
I believe he is a closet Muslim who hate everyone, who is not of the faith. Why would he be posting anti-semitic views trying to disguise them as anti zionist views if he was an atheist, what would be the point. Kenneth you are fooling nobody, except yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 am 

Kenneth wrote:

Not this old chestnut again?

Where is Jethro?

Its not the same without his size 16s wading in!!

Malcolm X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 am 

williamtravis wrote:
Kenneth wrote:

Not this old chestnut again?

Where is Jethro?

Its not the same without his size 16s wading in!!

That's irrelevant.

What is relevant though is the way Sciatico flings mud and allegations in order to cover up his own twisted agenda.

That's why Paddy Power have lengthened the odds on him being here tomorrow to 9/5. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next