Kenitico's Anti-Zionist shitbin

For all of those GOM and GOW who feel the need to sling some mud, this is where the threads will end up. But each thread will be automatically locked 7 days after the last spat.

Moderators: old misery guts, CJ, Jethro, Crumpy Gunt

Kenneth

Re: Kenitico's Anti-Zionist shitbin

Post by Kenneth »

I say you are a liar "Dr." Gump and clearly don't know the language whose slang I posted.

Edit: Your post has been edited of material you have been told not to post here.
Anymore of it, you are gone!
Dr. Grump

Post by Dr. Grump »

Kenneth wrote:I say you are a liar "Dr." Gump and clearly don't know the language whose slang I posted.
Who learns slang when formally learning a language, slang is the incorrect or improper use of a language usually used by the poorer members of the population. Russian is my native language I do not know any Russian slang why would I. I arrived in the UK aged three continued to speak it at home until I was in my late teens, street slang was not part of my language at home. By the age of ten I was fluent in five languages, my aunt was a language teacher and a translator before the war, she ensured we were all able to speak in as many languages as possible, we did not learn slang, we were shown how to speak in many languages without street slang. I have lived and worked around the world in the field of medicine, what use would learning slang have been to me, conversing with doctors or patients. Frankly I do not care what you believe Kenneth, you are someone with a very limited intellect, something you confirm with boring regularity each time you hit the submit button.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

Kenneth wrote:I say you are a liar "Dr." Gump and clearly don't know the language whose slang I posted.

Edit: Your post has been edited of material you have been told not to post here.
Anymore of it, you are gone!
What are you on about? I thought this thread was OK to post on?! It is even called "Kenitico's Anti-Zionist shitbin" CJ said I shouldn't mention it on the main forum so I don't, I mention it here on the thread you created for it!
It's the fake doctor who is diverting the thread off topic.
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

Kenneth wrote:What are you on about? I thought this thread was OK to post on?!
The real trouble is Kenneth you do not think.

It is even called "Kenitico's Anti-Zionist shitbin"

Yep it is where your shit was moved to, after you hijacked yet another thread.
It was never a place to post more of the same shit. You were clearly told your Anti Zionist shite was not welcome here and would not be tolerated on this site, not just the main forum.
Do you really think we would create an area for you to post your twisted shit, when you have been clearly told it is not welcome here. You are not a special case just, someone who has special needs at least that is how you come across, when you keep posting your fixated shite, despite being told not to. We do not want it here. You will be removed if you do it again. I hope this ends any confusion on your part.

It's the fake doctor who is diverting the thread off topic.
Funny how you think anyone who does not follow your twisted ideas, must be fake or a liar.
When my life is over And my time has come to pass
I want to be buried upside down So the world can Kiss my Arse.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

I would have thought that you of all people might be interested in hearing of who the ex-foreign minister of Australia says now formulates the foreign policy of your potential host country. Apparently not.
I'll have a go at substantially lowering the IQ level of my posts.
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

Kenneth wrote:I'll have a go at substantially lowering the IQ level of my posts.
To do that you would be posting in negative figures but you have been doing that since you joined.
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Dr. Grump wrote:No I do not consider a lot of extremely intellectually gifted people as retards
I think you yourself would beg to differ:
"all religions and.........the backward retards that follow any of it"
Dr. Grump wrote:, I consider religion its self to be retarded. It holds back mankind, it has done so throughout history,
As previously mentioned, a look at the history of scientific method would indicate the contrary in respect of protestantism.
Dr. Grump wrote:it is also the cause of so many of the worlds problems. If the world was rid of it, there would be less conflict.
That’s a notion we often hear, but I don’t think is true. Man will always find an excuse to wage war, murder or commit other atrocities without the need to misuse faith.
Dr. Grump wrote:Religion has had its day,
To paraphrase Gamaliel, if it’s not from God, it will ultimately fail (rightfully so) and you are possibly right Doc, but if from God you won’t be able to stop it and it would be foolish to try.
Dr. Grump wrote:it is time for all of mankind to embrace science and get rid of the superstitious nonsense that has held man back for so long. The Muslims, in some countries still stone people to death in the name of religion, women have to cover every part of their body. The Orthodox Jews will not switch a light on during the Shabbos, no cars are driven, they remove fridge bulbs so they can open a fridge on the Shabbos. How can anyone support such backward thinking in the 21st century. I think fundamentally fooled is a more accurate terminology for the stupidity of religions and those who chose to follow it.
I totally agree with you on the absurdities and atrocities of badly applied religion, when the adherents to a faith lose sight of the core fundamental* principles. It’s clear from the NT that Jesus agrees with you too. I have to raise a bit of a chortle when I think about the various Sabbath dodging measures, of which you mention but two. The Sabbath mode on elevators is another, whereby the lift automatically loops up and down stopping at every floor.

I believe that scientific research is a gift from God, as are the discoveries made through it. I think Christians should have no fear following the evidence where it leads, and indeed they should. We should be right there when science gives us the what and how, to be better placed to ponder about the why, should we and ought, which science is not equipped to answer.

* I do not use the word fundamental in the sense it has come to mean in the context of religious extremists
An alternative view - Trying to be constructively grumpy
Pro God, Anti Religion
Most grumping territory is down to turning our backs on our creator
Dr. Grump

Post by Dr. Grump »

Eyeore wrote:
Dr. Grump wrote:No I do not consider a lot of extremely intellectually gifted people as retards
I think you yourself would beg to differ:
"all religions and.........the backward retards that follow any of it"

I have already explained this remark in this thread, in fact my explanation is below in your next quote. Further explanation is not necessary.
Dr. Grump wrote:, I consider religion its self to be retarded. It holds back mankind, it has done so throughout history,
As previously mentioned, a look at the history of scientific method would indicate the contrary in respect of protestantism.
Protestantism only revoked some of the Roman Catholic ideas, it did nothing for science, no religious faith has ever favored science, because it punches huge holes in all that religion stands for.
Dr. Grump wrote:it is also the cause of so many of the worlds problems. If the world was rid of it, there would be less conflict.
That’s a notion we often hear, but I don’t think is true.
Then you are a fool, the evidence is irrefutable throughout history. It is true that man will always wage wars over territorial issues like the Falkland conflict. Religion has caused many more conflicts than territorial issues.
Dr. Grump wrote:Religion has had its day,
To paraphrase Gamaliel, if it’s not from God, it will ultimately fail (rightfully so) and you are possibly right Doc, but if from God you won’t be able to stop it and it would be foolish to try.
A very big "IF" Since there is absolutely no evidence of the existence of a God of any kind.
Dr. Grump wrote:it is time for all of mankind to embrace science and get rid of the superstitious nonsense that has held man back for so long. The Muslims, in some countries still stone people to death in the name of religion, women have to cover every part of their body. The Orthodox Jews will not switch a light on during the Shabbos, no cars are driven, they remove fridge bulbs so they can open a fridge on the Shabbos. How can anyone support such backward thinking in the 21st century. I think fundamentally fooled is a more accurate terminology for the stupidity of religions and those who chose to follow it.
I totally agree with you on the absurdities and atrocities of badly applied religion, when the adherents to a faith lose sight of the core fundamental* principles. It’s clear from the NT that Jesus agrees with you too. I have to raise a bit of a chortle when I think about the various Sabbath dodging measures, of which you mention but two. The Sabbath mode on elevators is another, whereby the lift automatically loops up and down stopping at every floor.
The absurdities and atrocities of badly applied religion! All religion is badly applied, it is all in the mind of man. Religion is man made, God has nothing to do with it.

I believe that scientific research is a gift from God, as are the discoveries made through it.
Scientific research is a gift from men, men that have broken the shackles of religious control and defied the church proving the church wrong, time after time.

I think Christians should have no fear following the evidence where it leads, and indeed they should. We should be right there when science gives us the what and how, to be better placed to ponder about the why, should we and ought, which science is not equipped to answer.
When the religious leaders stop meddling in the ethics of science in the name of that imaginary God of yours, science will advance much quicker.

It still goes on today, the sick of this world continue to suffer due to the interference of the religious leaders, holding back stem cell research, scientist have their hands tied in the name of God. A truly deplorable situation.

We know we can treat and possibly cure many conditions using stem cells from embryos.
The church has bent over backward to block progress in this field of medical advancement.
The embryos that would be used, are dead anyway.
Because of the meddling of the church in the progress of science, they are incinerated after abortions.
The cells they contain could and would change the lives of people with horrible diseases such as Parkinson's disease, stroke victims, and many genetic defects like cystic fibrosis.
Apparently God would disapprove, another nail in the coffin for advancement over outdated religion.
What further proof do you need that religion retards the advancement of science. it is happening in the 21st century, while religion is still stuck in the dark age.
Thanks to the Christian religion, millions of children are born to poor parents in places like south America into poverty, because the Pope renounces the use of contraption, this policy causes avoidable suffering and starvation around the world. The sooner religion is wiped out the better this world will be.
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

I think you have opened a tin of worms there Doc. Be prepared for incoming.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

You are very chummy with this "Doc", you obviously know him very well.
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Kenneth wrote:You are very chummy with this "Doc", you obviously know him very well.
No shit Sherlock :roll:
Pro God, Anti Religion
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

He lives in the next village. I have never made a secret of us knowing each other.
The doc was a friend of my sons, the doc was a professor of cardiology at my sons medical school when he was a medical student.
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

Eyeore wrote:
Kenneth wrote:You are very chummy with this "Doc", you obviously know him very well.
No shit Sherlock :roll:
Not very bright is he. :roll:
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

Ah, so that's why he gets crony treatment here from you.
No point in talking to the bloke at all if you pounce and threaten to ban people every time he loses an argument or gets equal replies to his ad hominem insults.
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Jethro wrote:I think you have opened a tin of worms there Doc. Be prepared for incoming.
:lol:
I will reply, but not to it all. The Doc has come up with nothing that hasn't been heard and reasonably refuted before. Several regurgitated atheist soundbites. He spends most of his time attacking the bad side of religion, on which he and I largely agree. Unlike Ken, I don't doubt his medical prowess, but his theology, human psychology and philosophy comes up a bit short IMO, along with his on-line manners, but I find this exchange, through no fault of mine, in the combat zone, so perhaps have to expect that.
Dr. Grump wrote:I have already explained this remark in this thread, in fact my explanation is below in your next quote. Further explanation is not necessary.
No, doc, you only back-tracked from the desire to "ethnically cleanse" all believers, the impression given by a loose sentence construction. Your opinion concerning the universal intellectual inferiority of any believer has not been retracted and indeed is consistent with most of your posts on the subject over the months.
Dr. Grump wrote:All religion is badly applied
So we'll ignore the abolition of slavery, the thousands of charities set up, education for more than just the rich, the millions of acts of personal kindness that happen every day, the acts of self-sacrifice all grounded in a faith in God.
I'm not claiming that believers have any kind of monopoly on all of the above (you are an example yourself), but your assertion that religion is never a driving force for good, and the implied one that atheism is rarely a force for bad, has to be challenged.

You appears to be of the view that religious belief is purely a result of ignorance and that as we all become more enlightened it will disappear. Even if a God does not exist (and that's a very big IF :wink:...but still the crucial one), I'm not sure that would be the case.

Switching tack, let's hypothesise for a moment: just suppose that there was somehow a universal indisputable revelation of the non-existence of God or any spiritual realm, that everyone knew there was no factual basis for any superstitions or divine faith. Think through all the various likely consequences of that. I did for a while and it's terrifying. The fact that people probably wouldn't go to war over religion would pale into insignificance compared to what they might get up to.
Pro God, Anti Religion