* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 am 

Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth wrote:
Does that begin to give ignoramuses an inkling of what large numbers of ZioLoons really think of us?

What do the Muslims think of us,

No doubt the vast majority wonder about the injustices done to them by the West, including giving one of their countries to a bunch of racist supremacist religious terrorist nutters.

they have proven to be a far greater threat than any Jewish group.

LOL! You've got to be kidding! You can't possibly be that ignorant!
The White House is under Zionist control. The yank -Zio-jewish lobby is the most powerful in the US. They dragged the whole West into attacking and flattening numerous countries . YOU and ME paid for that. The wars and the Orwellian states we now live in.

The Muslims want the world to become one big Islamic state and they will die in a holy war to defend their stone age religious ideals. It is you that has been brainwashed not the rest of the world.

Bullshit. Apart from a few crackpots they want to stay at home and get on with their lives, just like the rest of us.
I see you want to drag the subject away from Zionism again.

Personally I would wipe out all religions and rid this world of the backward retards that follow any of it. I was born a Jew and fled Russia with my aunt,

Like I said, Russia is where most Israelis are really from.
When and why do you claim to have been thrown out of Russia?
Presumably you speak Russian and German?
(You'll conveniently forget to answer ythese questions...)

my parents they were both killed by the Germans.
I saw my own father shot in the head, my mother was taken into another room where she was gang raped and then killed by the Germans. We were left to die of starvation three children all under the age of five. We were found by my aunt, two days later. She got us out and managed to escape across occupied Europe to England.

I say you are lying, unless you substantiate your story.

You have no idea Kenneth no idea at all about the Jews or what Anti Semitic really means.

WW2 is irrelevant, most people alive weren't even in it.
"Anti-semitic" is a term NOW used to wildly slur people who criticise Israel and Zionism.
It's 2014.and TODAY *Zionist* Jews are bunch of racist Crackpots with a colony stolen from the Palestinians whom they have displaced into concentration camps at gunpoint and mistreat every day.
They use WW2 to garner sympathy, money and political support. They have massively infiltrated western governments, media, the Judiciary and banking to drag us into numerous wars against their enemies (Muslims and Russkis) and for commercial interest and fleece the West to support their crackpot racist colony.
They support racist loons like Ovadia Yusef and believe our main purpose is to give them money and do their fighting and dirty work. Many less extremist Jews do their little bit for Israel where they can, oblivious of the unethical acts they support. A substantial number of Jews are quite normal and don't really give a toss about Zionism.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 am 

If WW2 is irrelevant why bring it up Kennith? The Doc certainly didn't.

But of course you're making the schoolboy error of confusing the Holocaust with WW2. WW2 was caused by German expansionism. If Hitler had stuck to his policy of rounding up and exterminating Jews alone, he would probably have been left to get on with it.

So yes, WW2 is irrelevant but the actions of one man against the Jews is NOT. It's one of the most sordid chapters in recent history.

Your historical knowledge just like your insane ranting is severely flawed.

Fool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:53 pm 

Gump, claims he witnessed germans killing and raping his parents. I presume he means WW2?

So, because of that and the Holocaust, it is fine for Israel supporters to plunge the west into contrived wars against Muslims, and maybe even Russia, carry on stealing land and committing crimes. undermining western "democracy" even further and using non Jews to finance their despot racist colony via their hijacked governments.
DUH!!!

I would have thought that you, CJ might have some inkling but apparently I am wrong about you.
BTW. Is Gump your alter ego?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:13 pm 

Kenneth wrote:

You really are a fool, how do I do that? I was only three years old, we left with what my aunt could carry. It was June 1941, I will be 76 on 28thJune this year.

Kenneth wrote:

Operation Barbarossa The invasion was authorized by Hitler on 18 December 1940 and took place in my home village on 17th June 1941. I am sorry I do not have a letter from Hitler to confirm the brutal killing of my parents in front of my own eyes, he was never good at keeping records.
I speak and can write in seven languages fluently. Unlike you I am well educated and aware of world history. You know the square root of nothing, you prove this when ever you post your out of touch rantings.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:27 pm 

Kenneth wrote:
Gump, claims he witnessed germans killing and raping his parents. I presume he means WW2?

The Nazis did that anyway. They didn't need a war as an 'excuse'.

Stick to posting what you know about - see you what, July?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:46 pm 

Dr. Grump wrote:
Kenneth wrote:

You really are a fool, how do I do that? I was only three years old, we left with what my aunt could carry. It was June 1941, I will be 76 on 28thJune this year.

Kenneth wrote:

Operation Barbarossa The invasion was authorized by Hitler on 18 December 1940 and took place in my home village on 17th June 1941. I am sorry I do not have a letter from Hitler to confirm the brutal killing of my parents in front of my own eyes, he was never good at keeping records.
I speak and can write in seven languages fluently. Unlike you I am well educated and aware of world history. You know the square root of nothing, you prove this when ever you post your out of touch rantings.

An almost plausible story. Now another test:
Naja wenns't net luegst konnst ma jo sogn wos I jez red.

Quit pretending you know anything about modern day zionazism. On that subject you are clearly as utterly pig ignorant as the rest of the sheeple.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 pm 

Dr. Grump wrote:
Personally I would wipe out all religions and rid this world of the backward retards that follow any of it.
You're an intelligent man Doc, so I hope you realise that if you mean that, it would put you in the same league as those who brutally marched through your childhood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 pm 

And indeed not the language of anyone in the medical professions.
What doctor uses the tem "retard"?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm 

The "debate" such as it is, is not a medical one, so that comment is largely irrelevant.

As a word, "retarded" just means developed less than normal; as such it would provide an accurate description in many a biological/medical situation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 pm 

More of Kenneth's crap edited of his rubbish. Will he never learn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm 

Eyeore wrote:
Dr. Grump wrote:
Personally I would wipe out all religions and rid this world of the backward retards that follow any of it.
You're an intelligent man Doc, so I hope you realise that if you mean that, it would put you in the same league as those who brutally marched through your childhood.

Quite right if taken as I had typed it, Sorry Eyeore that was not quite how I meant it.

I would gladly rid the world of all the religions nonsense, it has retarded the development of science and medicine throughout history, hence my use of the wording "retards who follow it" I was not implying I would advocate ethnic clensing.

Galileo being a prime example of someone who was silenced by the church for daring to say the earth went around the sun, he was kept under house arrest for most of his life for speaking out. Even today stem cell and embryo research has been held back by the religious lobby, so many devastating conditions could be aided or cured if the religious lobby were not hell bent on saying it is against God. By the way retard is used in medical circles.

Kenneth, если вы собираетесь испытать меня на языкового перевода по крайней мере сделать все возможное, чтобы получить контроль языка, прежде чем установить тест, грамматика ужасны.
Должен попробовать тяжелее.
如果你要考驗我的語言翻譯,至少盡你所能地獲得語言的一握,然後再設置一個測試中,grammatics是慘不忍睹。
要加倍努力。
hvis du kommer til at teste mig på oversættelse i det mindste gøre dit bedste for at få styr på det sprog, før du sætter en test, Grammatics er rystende.
Skal forsøge hårdere.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:30 pm 

... but you support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their lands.

(The spelling was deliberately mangled to render a translation machine useless. You still haven't said what language and ideally, which region)

And just to stop you diverting this thread:

Mods Edit: Kenneth you are always diverting the threads, so yet again you shit has been removed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:07 pm 

Specific apology on genocide accepted DG, but you still consider me and a lot of extremely intellectually gifted people as retards; you consider us fundamentally inferior to yourself, a viewpoint which as a whole Christians do not hold about atheists.
Also, arguably the modern scientific method owes much to protestantism.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 am 

Kenneth wrote:
... but you support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their lands.

Says who? I do not vote at elections I do not follow any political views. You are talking rubbish again Kenneth.

Kenneth wrote:
You still haven't said what language and ideally, which region

Why is it so important to you to know what languages I speak, trying to prove that you know better, for God sake man act your age. I am not going to play your silly games Kenneth, you cannot spell or get the grammatical detail correct, so why bother. You have already proven yourself to be a fool. Why not save yourself any further public embarrassment.

Last edited by Dr. Grump on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 am 

Eyeore wrote:
Specific apology on genocide accepted DG, but you still consider me and a lot of extremely intellectually gifted people as retards; you consider us fundamentally inferior to yourself, a viewpoint which as a whole Christians do not hold about atheists.
Also, arguably the modern scientific method owes much to protestantism.

No I do not consider a lot of extremely intellectually gifted people as retards, I consider religion its self to be retarded. It holds back mankind, it has done so throughout history, it is also the cause of so many of the worlds problems. If the world was rid of it, there would be less conflict. Religion has had its day, it is time for all of mankind to embrace science and get rid of the superstitious nonsense that has held man back for so long. The Muslims, in some countries still stone people to death in the name of religion, women have to cover every part of their body. The Orthodox Jews will not switch a light on during the Shabbos, no cars are driven, they remove fridge bulbs so they can open a fridge on the Shabbos. How can anyone support such backward thinking in the 21st century. I think fundamentally fooled is a more accurate terminology for the stupidity of religions and those who chose to follow it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next