* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:59 am 

Kenneth wrote:
No point in talking to the bloke at all if you pounce and threaten to ban people every time he loses an argument or gets equal replies to his ad hominem insults.

Point of order Sci, you'll never get banned for winning an argument.

You will though, get banned for behaving like a twat :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 am 

Looks like you're stuck with me then, I never behave like a "twat".
Pity the big oaf bully shut down education about zionism even on this remote thread though. Looks like people are stuck to remaining ignorant and only having endless one-sided anti-Muslim drivel and PC-racism heaped on them by the likes of Lucy and the Tabloid readers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am 

Kenneth wrote:
Ah, so that's why he gets crony treatment here from you.
No point in talking to the bloke at all if you pounce and threaten to ban people every time he loses an argument or gets equal replies to his ad hominem insults.

I am not aware of the Doc getting " crony treatment" I don't pounce and threaten to ban people who get into an argument with him. You have been pounce and threatened a ban for hijacking posts with endless zionism crap. I have yet to see you win any argument on here, let alone with the Doc.
I know you see yourself as some kind of smart well informed man, but that is not what comes across on this site. You bang on about Tabloid readers and call us sheeple, it makes you sound like a five year old. You are nowhere as smart as you think you are, your posts here prove that.

Kenneth wrote:
Pity the big oaf bully shut down education about zionism even on this remote thread though. Looks like people are stuck to remaining ignorant and only having endless one-sided anti-Muslim drivel and PC-racism heaped on them by the likes of Lucy and the Tabloid readers.

Never behave like a twat, :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you read what you have written above.
You have been told no end of times to keep your personal agenda about zionism off this site, we do not want or need the likes of you to "educate" any of us. If you want to post zionism find another site, because you are not doing it here. You have been banned for the same reason from here before, nothing has changed. If you do not like it leave now, you will not be missed by anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:29 am 

Kenneth wrote:

Well you certainly never win an argument so you just need to follow the 'twat' rule.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 am 

Eyeore wrote:
Your opinion concerning the universal intellectual inferiority of any believer has not been retracted and indeed is consistent with most of your posts on the subject over the months.

I don't know what you have been reading Eyeore, but I have not seen any post from the Doc saying or implying an opinion concerning the universal intellectual inferiority of any believer.
I myself think you have to have a certain type of mindset to believe in any religion in this day and age. Go back in time and religion was the only option giving hope against things like the plague. We are now much better informed about such diseases and understand that God plays not part in it.
I agree 100% that science has always been held back by religion, to claim otherwise is simply daft and ignoring the facts of history.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am 

Jethro wrote:
Kenneth wrote:
Ah, so that's why he gets crony treatment here from you.

I am not aware of the Doc getting " crony treatment" I don't pounce and threaten to ban people who get into an argument with him.
Uhh, Duh! (btw, where is O.S.?)

You have been pounce and threatened a ban for hijacking posts with endless zionism crap.

Usually in reply to the barrage of anti-muslim or racist propaganda here or when a pertinent fact pops up.

I have yet to see you win any argument on here, let alone with the Doc.

LOL! All he does is insult people and then you barge in.

I know you see yourself as some kind of smart well informed man, but that is not what comes across on this site.

It's glaringly obvious I know far more about zionism than anyone here.

You bang on about Tabloid readers and call us sheeple, it makes you sound like a five year old. You are nowhere as smart as you think you are, your posts here prove that.

Eeer, sure. Tabloid readers are really smart, unbiased and informed individualists with a mature view of life.

Kenneth wrote:

Never behave like a twat, :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you read what you have written above.
You have been told no end of times to keep your personal agenda about zionism off this site, we do not want or need the likes of you to "educate" any of us.

I see, but constant racism against coloureds and particularly Muslims is OK? It appears to be a major agenda of this forum judging by the frequency of those posts.
Not following ze orders is "twatish"?

If you want to post zionism find another site, because you are not doing it here. You have been banned for the same reason from here before, nothing has changed. If you do not like it leave now, you will not be missed by anyone.

Well I know of at least three people here who might miss my posts (Don't think many would miss you though).
Who else here dares to popst about it? Completely and selectively banning all input on a doctrine that starts wars and most people are too clueless, brainwashed or scared to talk about already sure ain't gonna help freedom and hijacked democracies, or a Grump forum (Even Oldfrt (RIP?) objected about this).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm 

Kenneth wrote:
Uhh, Duh! btw, where is O.S.?

Nothing to do with the Doc.

Usually in reply to the barrage of anti-muslim or racist propaganda here or when a pertinent fact pops up.
Trouble is Kenneth you spoil it for yourself by never knowing when to stop.
You just can't help yourself, even now you do not know when to shut the fu@k up.

Jethro wrote:
I have yet to see you win any argument on here, let alone with the Doc.

LOL! All he does is insult people and then you barge in.
The Doc gets flak and gives as good as he gets, I do not barge in to ban people for having a pop at the Doc, We have rules you keep breaking them, that is why the mods are on your back.

It's glaringly obvious I know far more about zionism than anyone here.
It's glaringly obvious you are obsessed about zionism, nobody else here really gives a shit only you. Quite a few posters here have pet gripes, you take it too far, hijacking posts for your own twisted agenda.

Eeer, sure. Tabloid readers are really smart, unbiased and informed individualists with a mature view of life.
The problem is Kenneth, you are too thick to understand that not everyone on here is a tabloid reader, there are people on here far brighter than you and better informed.

I see, but constant racism against coloureds and particularly Muslims is OK? It appears to be a major agenda of this forum judging by the frequency of those posts.
Not following ze orders is "twatish"?
If you really don't like it, find another site Kenneth, this one clearly is not willing for you to use it to propagate your own agenda.

Well I know of at least three people here who might miss my posts (Don't think many would miss you though).I will not make comment on how many would miss my posts, that way I will never be disappointed.

Who else here dares to post about it? The question you should ask is, who gives a shit about it.

Completely and selectively banning all input on a doctrine that starts wars and most people are too clueless, brainwashed or scared to talk about already sure ain't gonna help freedom and hijacked democracies, or a Grump forum.
You are the only idiot who is stupid enough to get banned from here for the same old Zionist shit on numerous occasions. It is you that is brainwashed, that is if you actually have a brain.

(Even Oldfrt (RIP?) objected about this)
Not sure Oldfrt is (RIP) I do hope not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm 

Eyeore wrote:
Jethro wrote:
I think you have opened a tin of worms there Doc. Be prepared for incoming.
:lol:
I will reply, but not to it all. The Doc has come up with nothing that hasn't been heard and reasonably refuted before. Several regurgitated atheist soundbites. He spends most of his time attacking the bad side of religion, on which he and I largely agree. Unlike Ken, I don't doubt his medical prowess, but his theology, human psychology and philosophy comes up a bit short IMO, along with his on-line manners, but I find this exchange, through no fault of mine, in the combat zone, so perhaps have to expect that.

What do you expect, something original.
Religion is something that has bee done to death, not just on this site, there is nothing original that is left to be said. What ever I say you will come back with something your God or the church has done for the good of mankind as counter point.

Dr. Grump wrote:
I have already explained this remark in this thread, in fact my explanation is below in your next quote. Further explanation is not necessary.
No, doc, you only back-tracked from the desire to "ethnically cleanse" all believers, the impression given by a loose sentence construction. Your opinion concerning the universal intellectual inferiority of any believer has not been retracted and indeed is consistent with most of your posts on the subject over the months.

I did not back track at all, I did not spend my working life saving lives to then support any form of ethnic cleansing. What opinion concerning the universal intellectual inferiority of any believer, again you are trying to imply something I have not said. I do not think that believers are have any intellectual inferiority, most have it drummed into their heads from a very young age, making a God part of their lives, that does not mean they have any intellectual inferiority because of a faith in a God.

Dr. Grump wrote:
All religion is badly applied
So we'll ignore the abolition of slavery, the thousands of charities set up, education for more than just the rich, the millions of acts of personal kindness that happen every day, the acts of self-sacrifice all grounded in a faith in God.
I'm not claiming that believers have any kind of monopoly on all of the above (you are an example yourself), but your assertion that religion is never a driving force for good, and the implied one that atheism is rarely a force for bad, has to be challenged.
The abolition of slavery, the thousands of charities set up, education for more than just the rich, does not justify your religion or any church. There are many more charities and educational establishment that are nothing to do with the church.

You appears to be of the view that religious belief is purely a result of ignorance and that as we all become more enlightened it will disappear.
Religious belief is not purely a result of ignorance at all, it is often a result of poverty or ones upbringing, possibly due to a life changing event in a persons life.

Switching tack, let's hypothesise for a moment: just suppose that there was somehow a universal indisputable revelation of the non-existence of God or any spiritual realm, that everyone knew there was no factual basis for any superstitions or divine faith. Think through all the various likely consequences of that. I did for a while and it's terrifying. The fact that people probably wouldn't go to war over religion would pale into insignificance compared to what they might get up to.
Eyeore, you are clutching at straws for a purpose for a God that no longer exists.
Religion at one time was the law of the land, it kept people from crime through a fear, call it what you will. it was a system of controlling the masses. We now have organised society with courts of law and police to keep some kind of control of the masses, if your hypothesis was a reality today it would change very little, it may have had massive repercussions 1000 - 2000 years ago.

Religion and God in the modern age, holds mankind back in many ways. It is outdated with no evidence of any God 2000 years on, yet we still have parents drumming the idea of a God into the heads of children far to young to come to a decision about the pros and cons of a God and we still go to war over it.

In the distant past God and religion was something that if it did not exist someone would have had to invent it to keep public order, that might explain why throughout the world there are so many religions all with a code of conduct of their own all with the same basic rules.

Last edited by Dr. Grump on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm 

"Who else here dares to post about it? The question you should ask is, who gives a shit about it."

DUH! If you had the first clue about it you bloody would! It just goes to show that you are not only ignorant, but obstinately determined to remain so, the ultimate sheeple. You also don't speak for people here and I know that for a fact.
Don't try to tell me that nobody gives a shit about the most powerful political Lobby in the Western world just because you don't. But then you didn't even know that either.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 pm 

Are you still on that fooking soap box, give it a rest you boring twat!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 pm 

Wot the Doc said, with bells on!

Sci you really are a sad boring one trip pony.

Kenneth wrote:
You also don't speak for people here and I know that for a fact.

I don't see them lining up to defend your views. Not even the three friends you think you have. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm 

Kenneth wrote:
DUH!

Just how old are you Kenneth? You sound like a petulant teenager.

You're not Vandrederick by any chance are you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm 

CJ wrote:

You will though, get banned for behaving like a twat :mrgreen:

thats me fugged then!

i'll get me coat...

Malcolm X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 pm 

this has been absolutely brilliant

The Allies (Dr Grump, Jethro) Vs The Axis ( Kenneth Eyeore)
However Eyeore and Kenneth also do not see eye to eye.

CJ is the United Nations desperately trying to keep some
sort of order in an attempt to stop any escalation.

Get the popcorn in !!!

Malcolm X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm 

williamtravis wrote:
Eyeore and Kenneth also do not see eye to eye.

Does anybody see eye to eye with Kenneth, I have been trying to work out who the three posters are that would miss him. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next