* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Nominees for this years award are;
Konnie Huq 43%  43%  [ 18 ]
Nigella Lawson 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
Kara Tointon (Dawn in Eastenders) 26%  26%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 42
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:18 am 

Other Steve wrote:
Does 33 count as young?
:lol: Not if you're under 20, she'd be a wrinkly, but she qualifies as a schoolgirl to my generation.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 am 

Monkey1 wrote:
My daughter used to watch Blue Peter. When that nasal whining drone came on I had to leave the house. She may look pretty in those photos but in reality is a goofy toothed talentless bint with a voice that will soon take your mind off her visual assets & make you want to club her to death as quickly as possible.

More of a Valerie Singleton man, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:16 pm 

Certainly not but I have taste & do not have to drool over anything with a pulse & tits. The Huq woman has such a cretinous voice that all of her other talents are soon forgotten as you desperately try to put an end to that bloody awful noise using whatever blunt instrument is most conveniently found. How on Earth she ever got a job on television is beyond me, she simply cannot speak.

I cannot nominate any young crumpet as I do not watch television nor do I read the pathetic excuses for newspapers, mentioning a girl at my local pub is hardly going to seem relevant here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:18 am 

Monkey1 wrote:
I cannot nominate any young crumpet as I do not watch television nor do I read the pathetic excuses for newspapers, mentioning a girl at my local pub is hardly going to seem relevant here.
A photo would though! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:27 am 

Elvis wrote:
Monkey1 wrote:
A photo would though! :mrgreen:

Too bally right!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:36 pm 

I am sure there are enough photographs of pretty girls on the internet already without me adding to the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 pm 

Monkey1 wrote:
I am sure there are enough photographs of pretty girls on the internet already without me adding to the situation.

There's never enough sir - let's see her please? :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm 

Phineas Cockhead wrote:
Monkey1 wrote:

There's never enough sir - let's see her please? :)

Agreed, I have seen it all before but it's nice to see it again. :lol:

Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
ludd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 pm 

Christine Bleakley, she has a very expressive face it would be interesting to see her gurning while receiving a facial.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 am 

Just as I thought, expected and feared. I've just joined this coterie and I find that all the soi disant GOM's on it are heterosexual! God's Ballocks, what a sordid sexist lot you are. Where are the hunky male pin-ups for us homosexualist grumps? Am I the only one who prefers a peep at a man in tight briefs rather than a bimbo with humungous bazongers in flimsy knickers? Vive la difference!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm 

Jaffer wrote:
Where are the hunky male pin-ups?

You looking at me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:01 pm 

Jaffer wrote:
Just as I thought, expected and feared. I've just joined this coterie and I find that all the soi disant GOM's on it are heterosexual! God's Ballocks, what a sordid sexist lot you are. Where are the hunky male pin-ups for us homosexualist grumps? Am I the only one who prefers a peep at a man in tight briefs rather than a bimbo with humungous bazongers in flimsy knickers? Vive la difference!

That's all we need. :evil:

A gay grumper. :roll:

Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
ludd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am 

Much as I admire Konnie Huq, it has to be Kara Tointon. Sex on a stick. By the way, did you know that an anagram of Kara Tointon is "Anorak on Tit"? Yes, of course you did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm 

Turtle Z wrote:
Much as I admire Konnie Huq, it has to be Kara Tointon. Sex on a stick. By the way, did you know that an anagram of Kara Tointon is "Anorak on Tit"? Yes, of course you did.

never seen that Tointon bint in my life, but to me she looks like a typical cloned bottle-blonde-brit and when she loses her looks in five or ten years time she'll be indistinguishable from Colleen McLoughlin or any other talentless old slapper.

Konnie, on the other hand at more than ten years her senior looks nowhere near past her prime.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 pm 

CJ wrote:
Turtle Z wrote:

never seen that Tointon bint in my life, but to me she looks like a typical cloned bottle-blonde-brit and when she loses her looks in five or ten years time she'll be indistinguishable from Colleen McLoughlin or any other talentless old slapper.

Konnie, on the other hand at more than ten years her senior looks nowhere near past her prime.

Who cares whether she's got talent or what she might look like in 5 years? I don't want to marry her, I just want to shag her. Now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next