Young Crumpet Award 2008

The annual event to nominate and vote for your favourite personality in any of the Grumpy categories

Moderators: old misery guts, CJ, Jethro, Crumpy Gunt

Nominees for this years award are;

Konnie Huq
43%
Nigella Lawson
31%
Kara Tointon (Dawn in Eastenders)
26%

Total votes: 42

Elvis

Re: Young Crumpet Award 2008

Post by Elvis »

Other Steve wrote:Does 33 count as young?
:lol: Not if you're under 20, she'd be a wrinkly, but she qualifies as a schoolgirl to my generation.
Common sense, the most uncommon of all the senses.
Turtle Z

Post by Turtle Z »

Monkey1 wrote:My daughter used to watch Blue Peter. When that nasal whining drone came on I had to leave the house. She may look pretty in those photos but in reality is a goofy toothed talentless bint with a voice that will soon take your mind off her visual assets & make you want to club her to death as quickly as possible.
More of a Valerie Singleton man, eh?
Turtle Z from GOM. Take yours to the checkout now.
Monkey1

Post by Monkey1 »

Certainly not but I have taste & do not have to drool over anything with a pulse & tits. The Huq woman has such a cretinous voice that all of her other talents are soon forgotten as you desperately try to put an end to that bloody awful noise using whatever blunt instrument is most conveniently found. How on Earth she ever got a job on television is beyond me, she simply cannot speak.

I cannot nominate any young crumpet as I do not watch television nor do I read the pathetic excuses for newspapers, mentioning a girl at my local pub is hardly going to seem relevant here.
Can't be @rsed to have a signature
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Monkey1 wrote:I cannot nominate any young crumpet as I do not watch television nor do I read the pathetic excuses for newspapers, mentioning a girl at my local pub is hardly going to seem relevant here.
A photo would though! :mrgreen:
Common sense, the most uncommon of all the senses.
Phineas Cockhead

Post by Phineas Cockhead »

Elvis wrote:
Monkey1 wrote:I cannot nominate any young crumpet as I do not watch television nor do I read the pathetic excuses for newspapers, mentioning a girl at my local pub is hardly going to seem relevant here.
A photo would though! :mrgreen:
Too bally right!
Monkey1

Post by Monkey1 »

I am sure there are enough photographs of pretty girls on the internet already without me adding to the situation.
Can't be @rsed to have a signature
Phineas Cockhead

Post by Phineas Cockhead »

Monkey1 wrote:I am sure there are enough photographs of pretty girls on the internet already without me adding to the situation.
There's never enough sir - let's see her please? :)
luddite

Post by luddite »

Phineas Cockhead wrote:
Monkey1 wrote:I am sure there are enough photographs of pretty girls on the internet already without me adding to the situation.
There's never enough sir - let's see her please? :)
Agreed, I have seen it all before but it's nice to see it again. :lol:
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names
Elbert Hubbard :D
Post may contain sarcasm.
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
ludd
muddundee

Post by muddundee »

Christine Bleakley, she has a very expressive face it would be interesting to see her gurning while receiving a facial.
Jaffer

Post by Jaffer »

Just as I thought, expected and feared. I've just joined this coterie and I find that all the soi disant GOM's on it are heterosexual! God's Ballocks, what a sordid sexist lot you are. Where are the hunky male pin-ups for us homosexualist grumps? Am I the only one who prefers a peep at a man in tight briefs rather than a bimbo with humungous bazongers in flimsy knickers? Vive la difference!
Turtle Z

Post by Turtle Z »

Jaffer wrote:Where are the hunky male pin-ups?
You looking at me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
luddite

Post by luddite »

Jaffer wrote:Just as I thought, expected and feared. I've just joined this coterie and I find that all the soi disant GOM's on it are heterosexual! God's Ballocks, what a sordid sexist lot you are. Where are the hunky male pin-ups for us homosexualist grumps? Am I the only one who prefers a peep at a man in tight briefs rather than a bimbo with humungous bazongers in flimsy knickers? Vive la difference!
That's all we need. :evil:

A gay grumper. :roll:
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names
Elbert Hubbard :D
Post may contain sarcasm.
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
ludd
Turtle Z

Post by Turtle Z »

Much as I admire Konnie Huq, it has to be Kara Tointon. Sex on a stick. By the way, did you know that an anagram of Kara Tointon is "Anorak on Tit"? Yes, of course you did.
CJ

Post by CJ »

Turtle Z wrote:Much as I admire Konnie Huq, it has to be Kara Tointon. Sex on a stick. By the way, did you know that an anagram of Kara Tointon is "Anorak on Tit"? Yes, of course you did.
never seen that Tointon bint in my life, but to me she looks like a typical cloned bottle-blonde-brit and when she loses her looks in five or ten years time she'll be indistinguishable from Colleen McLoughlin or any other talentless old slapper.

Konnie, on the other hand at more than ten years her senior looks nowhere near past her prime.
The Dipmeister wrote:I also know very little about human anatomy, but I can recognise an arsehole when I encounter one.
Turtle Z

Post by Turtle Z »

CJ wrote:
Turtle Z wrote:Much as I admire Konnie Huq, it has to be Kara Tointon. Sex on a stick. By the way, did you know that an anagram of Kara Tointon is "Anorak on Tit"? Yes, of course you did.
never seen that Tointon bint in my life, but to me she looks like a typical cloned bottle-blonde-brit and when she loses her looks in five or ten years time she'll be indistinguishable from Colleen McLoughlin or any other talentless old slapper.

Konnie, on the other hand at more than ten years her senior looks nowhere near past her prime.
Who cares whether she's got talent or what she might look like in 5 years? I don't want to marry her, I just want to shag her. Now.