* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Travellers disgust me.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:44 pm 

The death of PC Harper was no accident and yet these scum bags get found not guilty of his murder. The jurors need protection from other 'travellers'.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12212123/ ... hed-death/

Edward Bulwer- Lytton 1839 historical play - Cardinal Richelieu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:44 pm 

I was quite distressed when I read and saw the details today, horrific and tragic.
But what I didn't get was this from the link-

But one young female juror was dismissed on the eve of the panel being sent out to deliberate their verdicts after being seen to smile at the defendants last Friday. (and mouth 'bye bye boys')

Before I jump to conclusions did she mean bye bye- you're going down forever? Hope so because if not she's another of society's dregs.
We'll have to see what the sentences are next week. At least one of them had the good grace to plead guilty, remorse or playing the odds?

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 pm 

I hope they make sure that their cell mates are very large ,brutal and refer to them as Gloria.

The problem with playing golf with the seniors is that half the players could not see where your ball went and the other half can not remember.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:06 am 

whostolemyhair? wrote:
I hope they make sure that their cell mates are very large ,brutal and refer to them as Gloria.
Sadly that's doubtful. By all accounts, as cop killers they will be treated as heroes by the other lowlifes in their respective prisons. It's only granny-bashers, paedos and child killers that need protective custody.

A woman doesn't want a man's opinion, they just want to hear their own opinion repeated back to them in a deeper voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:18 am 

This is about the law, and the fine distinction between murder sand manslaughter. The prosecution was always going to struggle with a murder conviction imo. Especially for those who were not driving.

The judge however is still able to issue a long sentence, let us hope that he/she does. I have been inside Belmarsh and it is not a nice place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:05 pm 

Dippy is right. those passengers, in reality, were never going to get a murder conviction because they were not driving and had no way of knowing with certainty the officer was being dragged behind. Nobody can know what was said in the car by the driver to inform the passengers of the situation. You can bet your life they all said no comment to all questioning, leaving no clues to what went on in that car on the night. They might get a hefty sentence if the Judge is not an out of touch dozy old sod like so many are.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:30 pm 

I would bring back hard labour for these callous miscreants. At least make them realise that their behaviour is unacceptable. If they are seen by other inmates as heroes then their incarceration - no matter how long the sentence - will have been for nought.

As I say; they disgust me. I don't suppose all travellers are bad but they are all tarred with the same brush. A bit like the way all Muslims will forever be associated with I.S.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:41 am 

The Americans have a crime of culpable homicide . It sounds a better description than manslaughter, and seems to get longer sentences. They were reckless with the life of another, that should mean a sentence of 25 years.

The problem with playing golf with the seniors is that half the players could not see where your ball went and the other half can not remember.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:14 am 

Shame on you all. Janette McCormick, deputy chief constable at the College of Policing, and the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead for Gypsies, Roma and Travellers states that "There is no evidence to suggest we have a disproportionately high crime rate around Traveller sites,” she said.

We shouldn't be prejudiced. We should embrace the travellers lifestyle and understand the particular needs that the community has.

Incidentally, who elects Ms McCormick?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... lice-chief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 am 

Andy wrote:
Shame on you all. Janette McCormick, deputy chief constable at the College of Policing, and the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead for Gypsies, Roma and Travellers states that "There is no evidence to suggest we have a disproportionately high crime rate around Traveller sites,” she said.

We shouldn't be prejudiced. We should embrace the travellers lifestyle and understand the particular needs that the community has.

Incidentally, who elects Ms McCormick?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... lice-chief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Grauniad article was interesting. It seems that the travellers themselves are speaking out in condemnatory tones about these villains whereas it's all a racist conspiracy according to a sociology professor and a sociology student.

I am reminded of my own uni days. Above every toilet roll dispenser in the entire building had been added the words, 'Sociology degrees - please take one'.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:12 pm 

There were three slogans on the wall of the vast Ministry of Truth. "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH".............."WAR IS PEACE"..............."FREEDOM IS SLAVERY".

Of course, the Ministry of Truth was the Ministry of Propaganda.

I feel 1984 has arrived at last.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:17 pm 

old git wrote:
There were three slogans on the wall of the vast Ministry of Truth. "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH".............."WAR IS PEACE"..............."FREEDOM IS SLAVERY".

Of course, the Ministry of Truth was the Ministry of Propaganda.

I feel 1984 has arrived at last.

Indeed.

Another point; if a particular demographic isn't associated with villainy then why is there a Police Council lead spokesperson for them? Is there a Police Council lead for the demographic which represents me? Applications are invited for a Police Council lead for paunchy, balding white blokes who enjoy eating fish and chips, washed down with a pint.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:23 pm 

Francis Bacon wrote:
Indeed.

Another point; if a particular demographic isn't associated with villainy then why is there a Police Council lead spokesperson for them? Is there a Police Council lead for the demographic which represents me? Applications are invited for a Police Council lead for paunchy, balding white blokes who enjoy eating fish and chips, washed down with a pint.

My application is in the post. :cheers:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:42 pm 

old git wrote:
Francis Bacon wrote:
Indeed.

My application is in the post. :cheers:
Dammit! However grey it is, I still have a full head of hair. :( :geek:

A woman doesn't want a man's opinion, they just want to hear their own opinion repeated back to them in a deeper voice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:04 pm 

Boundah wrote:
.... Applications are invited for a Police Council lead for paunchy, balding white blokes who enjoy eating fish and chips, washed down with a pint.
Dammit! However grey it is, I still have a full head of hair. :( :geek:[/quote]

No worries...you will be wearing a peaked cap; no one need know! :mrgreen: