* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Thu May 06, 2021 4:33 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm 

ITN News wrote:
A pool thermometer and a door handle, which may have been used to assault Stuart Lubbock, 31, during a March 2001 party at the entertainer's house in Roydon, Essex, were lost by the force.

If these two items were identified as possible evidence by police, and that could be used to convict Barrymore and/or his bumchums then it would appear that these were likely 'lost' as opposed to being 'misplaced'. Evidence in a serious murder case which could spell the difference between a firm conviction in a prison or a couple of weeks in the "Big Broother Househoold" doesn't just get misplaced.

Incompetence or a deliberate act of sabotage? Hmm I wonder?

Jim Morricow - the result of a brief but passionate dalliance between Simon Cowell and Doors lead singer Jim Morrison in c1971...c'mon baby light my beard!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am 

If I was one of the parents of this chap I would want heads to roll over this case.

I intuitively feel that Barrymore is a nasty piece of work. It would be only right that a new case is opened where the failings of the previous police investigations can be examined and blame aportioned.

If it's right to seek out institutional racism in the Stephen Lawrence case then it's also right to seek out a cover-up in this case.

People just don't turn up dead in a swimming pool with an brown balloon knot the girth of a field artillery shell by accident.

I hope the family get the justice they deserve and part of this involves banging up Barrymore and throwing away the key. The TV networks won't touch him. What do they know or suspect?

FZ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 pm 

Just a very bad case of Annus Horribilis............ :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm 

FarkingZarquads! I do not know if you have had dealing with the police but I can assure you there is no way through their corruption. We have a trail of bodies tormented driven to distraction and the nut house trying to get justice.

Even thought there is Government documents/ Emails and a paper trail a mile wide of corruption and pressure brought on the Leicestershire Police to shut down any case against Labour Party members.

One job application the police told the company not to employ that person. Using Police Computers for labours help. Another was arrested on the day of his interview. In the end a Chief inspector told Crown Court he had been ordered to arrest the person to stop him getting the job: It was in his own words POLITICAL which left the job wide open for the choice labour party member to get. It cost the police thousands in costs and payoffs.

How can you seal evidence in an inquiry and having the place surrounded by police so the director could not remove the false evidence against him.

One Director called in the Fraud squad. He was thrown off the board .

We have one of the most corrupt systems there is.

By the way I have the documents to prove what I am saying is fact.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am 

What goes around comes araound.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2001.html