Just a quick hello . . .

Newcomers please read this first, we are creating a safe and sane place for all to grump.

Moderators: old misery guts, CJ, Jethro, Crumpy Gunt

rogerwoger

Just a quick hello . . .

Post by rogerwoger »

I’m an early 60’s and early retired moaner with a long list of grumps so I’m hoping I will fit in here OK.

A random few from a long list of grumps are: reality TV, the general dumbing down of modern society, social media obsession, people wearing sports clothes when not actually doing sport.

Rog.
Tony.T

Re: Just a quick hello . . .

Post by Tony.T »

rogerwoger wrote:I’m an early 60’s and early retired moaner with a long list of grumps so I’m hoping I will fit in here OK.

A random few from a long list of grumps are: reality TV, the general dumbing down of modern society, social media obsession, people wearing sports clothes when not actually doing sport.

Rog.
Well reading that you can be be my Bestie :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agree with you totally!
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.
CriticalMass

Re: Just a quick hello . . .

Post by CriticalMass »

rogerwoger wrote:I’m an early 60’s and early retired moaner with a long list of grumps so I’m hoping I will fit in here OK.

Rog.
That makes for good reading Woge and I hope also you have not succumbed to the ever increasing pressure to invest in a time wasting smartphone.
Who crapped down the fan shaft?