Worst Television Show Award 2008

The annual event to nominate and vote for your favourite personality in any of the Grumpy categories

Moderators: old misery guts, CJ, Jethro, Crumpy Gunt

Nominations for this years award are;

Big brother
88%
Deal or No Deal
8%
Coronation Street
4%

Total votes: 25

Crumpy Gunt
Site Admin

Re: Worst Television Show Award 2008

Post by Crumpy Gunt »

Big Brother = Total Toss
I suppose Jesus loves Jeremy Corblimey plus the newt, his fuckbuddy and a few acolytes. The rest of us think they are utter twats.
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Hollybloodyoaks

Unlike Steve, I've actually caught bits of this oversexed student drivel as the offspring watch it. The fact it is set in one of my favourite places, Chester, just makes it worse.
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Guest wrote:Hollybloodyoaks

Unlike Steve, I've actually caught bits of this oversexed student drivel as the offspring watch it. The fact it is set in one of my favourite places, Chester, just makes it worse.

Oops that "Guest" was me. Assumed I was already logged in and got fooled by that "type what you see" security measure.
An alternative view - Trying to be constructively grumpy
Pro God, Anti Religion
Most grumping territory is down to turning our backs on our creator
Monkey1

Post by Monkey1 »

Steady on Eeyore, Chester is far from paradise. I was there last week & on my way (thankfully) out of that awful town was stuck in traffic. I counted three, THREE, houses with nasty cast concrete lions on the gate posts.

It is the land that taste forgot.
Can't be @rsed to have a signature
Eyeore

Post by Eyeore »

Monkey1 wrote:Steady on Eeyore, Chester is far from paradise. I was there last week & on my way (thankfully) out of that awful town was stuck in traffic. I counted three, THREE, houses with nasty cast concrete lions on the gate posts.

It is the land that taste forgot.

No it's not paradise. It's a favourite place because, with relatives there, I have visited many times over the years since childhood. I like the place, although it has gone downhill somewhat over the years. I love walking the walls (no, that's not a euphemism!)

BTW It's a city.
An alternative view - Trying to be constructively grumpy
Pro God, Anti Religion
Most grumping territory is down to turning our backs on our creator
Big D

Post by Big D »

No mention of Bonekickers yet?

All the examples listed are blatantly Lowest Common Denominator whereas Bonekickers really wants to be a serious drama and fails. Badly.
No matter what the most stupid action you've ever seen might be, someone always comes along and tops it.