All the entries and winners, The good, the bad and the oldly
Moderators: old misery guts, CJ, Jethro, Crumpy Gunt
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:38 pm
- Location: Cheshire
Rowan Atkinson chatting to Camilla Parker Horseface at some do.
Believe it or not, that is actually her handbag but I doubt that will blunt the filthy minds of our members.
I think that your comment rather says more about your mind... than mine at least.
I see nothing wrong with the Duchess of Cornwall's handbag.
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:47 pm
- Location: Nowhere near where I planned
Last night I held a little hand, it made my sad heart sing, it was the loveliest hand I've ever held; four aces and a king. (Benny Hill)
- Posts: 16469
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 1:00 pm
- Location: Kent and the coast
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
- Posts: 2647
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm
- Location: Near Roonald McDoonalds, but sufficiently far away not to smell the onions and cheese.
"But we live in a world without much honour, where politicians hang onto office like dirty glue, so I don't suppose you will resign - blame is for others." - George Cowley
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:12 am
The Great British Bake Off 2017
I'm in recovery - again.